About SOLEK Group:
Established in 2010, SOLEK Group specializes in renewable and sustainable energy. Innovator in solar power, Solek develops, build, owns and maintains several power plants throughout Europe and Latin America.
Our powerplants have been operating in Czechia, Slovakia, Romania & Chile.
We are based in Prague and Santiago and have offices in Romania, Hungary, Cyprus & Greece.
We are rapidly growing both in Europe, expanding into France and other countries, but also in Latin America where We will be expanding into Peru and Colombia in the near future
Our long-term goal is to develop a pipeline of greenfield projects of over 2 GWp.
We have a friendly, start-up atmosphere and an international mindset.
- Acquisition of new CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL investors & relationship development with the existing investors: new sell & up-sell
- Investors market screening & financing instrument designs across the selected customer segments (incl. rating granting, prospectus drafting, road-shows, sales service, …)
- Financial Transactions strategy & tactics, structuring, negotiation and documentation
- Funding (drawdowns & repayments, process lining)
- Investors reporting & communication
- Other activities in line with the instructions of the superior
- Investment banking background
- Investors market expertise to reflect investor segment: risk – reward (instrument) matrix
- Strong financial background to initiate, draft & structured and manager financial transaction with corporates
- Analytical skills to understand what the investors need for their decision & ability to dig the information
- Sales & communication skills to develop strategies to efficiently approach the targeted investors segments and ability to message the information to the investors and to turn potential investments into deals done
- Relationship driven to enhance first trade with the follow-up based on a personal integrity
- Czech and English proficiency
- 25 days of vacation
- 10% yearly bonus
- Semi-corporate environment
- Multisport card
- Start-up, flexible, dynamic environment
- Opportunity to work in a renewable energy industry
- Multicultural environment
Are you interested in this position? If so, send us your resume to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Phone: +420 606 636 089